- The Doctor Evidence Websites: The Doctor Evidence Websites, including the text, graphics, and software that appear on the Doctor Evidence Websites, is owned by or licensed to Doctor Evidence, and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States, foreign laws and international conventions. Users may not re-post Doctor Evidence's content on other web sites without the permission of Doctor Evidence. User cannot re-sell Doctor Evidence's content to third parties, or prepare derivative works of Doctor Evidence's content.
- Consumer Content: Doctor Evidence does not give medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services. Neither Doctor Evidence nor any Doctor Evidence Entity guarantees that the content covers all possible uses, direction, precautions, drug interactions, or adverse effects that may be associated with any therapeutic treatments. You may not rely on the application of any information on the Doctor Evidence Websites as being applicable to your specific circumstances. Neither Doctor Evidence nor any Doctor Evidence Entity assumes any liability or responsibility for damages or injury to you, other persons, or property arising from any use of any information, idea, or instruction contained in the Doctor Evidence Websites.
- Permission to reproduce Doctor Evidence material: Permission to reproduce material from the Doctor Evidence service in another publication or web site must be secured in writing. To request permission to reproduce material from Doctor Evidence, please submit your request in writing via e-mail or postal mail. You may wish to include a copy of the material for which you are requesting permission. Your permission request must include the following information: • Title of the review or figure • The title of the review in which a requested figure appears • The format in which the material will be reproduced (e.g. print, CD, Internet) • Title, publisher, author/editor, and publication date for the publication in which the figure and/or review will be reproduced. Please send your permission request: By postal mail: Doctor Evidence 301 Arizona Ave, Suite 301 Santa Monica, CA 90401 By e-mail: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts: If you create an account for the Doctor Evidence Websites, you agree to complete the registration process by providing current, complete, and accurate information as required by Doctor Evidence. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Doctor Evidence immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Doctor Evidence will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. In addition, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Doctor Evidence or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Doctor Evidence Entities from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from your use of the Doctor Evidence Websites. Doctor Evidence reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Doctor Evidence in asserting any available defenses.
- Claim of Copyright Infringement: Doctor Evidence respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Doctor Evidence Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), you may send a notification of claimed copyright infringement to Doctor Evidence's designated agent along with the following information: • the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf • a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity • identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published • identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow Doctor Evidence to locate the material • your name, address, telephone number, and email address • a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law • a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf Doctor Evidence's designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Doctor Evidence Websites can be reached as follows: By postal mail: Doctor Evidence 301 Arizona Ave, Suite 301 Santa Monica, CA 90401 By e-mail: email@example.com Please note that this contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement and any other inquiries reported through this process will not be guaranteed a response.
- Trademarks: All of the Doctor Evidence trademarks are owned by Doctor Evidence, LLC and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written permission of Doctor Evidence, LLC.
Cookies on Doctor Evidence platforms
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, authentication and security cookies are used to identify and recognize registered users and to enable them to gain access to requested content or features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies are also used to maintain online security and protect our website against online fraud.
- Functionality cookies.
These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, these cookies will remember your log-in details.
- Performance cookies.
These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the way the website works and allows us to test different ideas on the site.
- Targeting cookies.
These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and platforms more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Third-party analytics services
We may use services hosted by third parties, such as Google Analytics or Heap Analytics, to collect information about how users use our site, allowing us to compile reports and improve its functionality. Some third party services collect aggregated non-personal information, such as the information sent by a browser as part of a web page request, IP addresses, time and duration of website visits, and/or how you found our website, such as via a search engine or social media.
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu. To avoid receiving cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to its user manual. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, log in to, access certain parts of or make full use of the Doctor Evidence Platforms.