Quickly search, compare and highlight key words and phrases in FDA and UK labeling for all FDA and MHRA approved products.
The DOC Label solution enables users to retrieve and compare results from a database of thousands of FDA and UK drug labels.
- Conduct simple or complex searches of product labeling; view search results using an easy-to-understand display, downloadable into common formats for use in presentations and reports; save results for later use
- Search within retrieved results to find and compare current, past, or otherwise differing label versions for the same drug
- Easily identify search terms as they appear in the original text
- Visually compare multiple labels across desired sections, with differences between sections highlighted automatically
The recently updated DOC™ Label 2.0 version expands upon the existing DOC™ Label platform with the addition of over 5,600 drug labels from the United Kingdom (UK) and European Union (EU). Upgrades have added the following features to the system:
- Search and compare US and UK labels side by side
- Query using multiple Boolean advanced searches
- Fully map and compare core data sheets (CDS's) to labels
- Export comparisons with search results to Microsoft Word
- Add custom label section mapping (regional, PLR, SPC, etc.)
- Search Matrix Report (provides “Table of Contents” for search results)
- Compare label versions with "track changes"feature
- Automatic email notification when tracked label is updated.
Click on the tabs below to see screenshots: