The DOC™ Label solution enables users to retrieve and compare results from a database of thousands of FDA drug labels.
- Conduct simple or complex searches of the labels database; view search results using an easy-to-understand display; save results for later use
- Search within retrieved results to find and compare current, past, or otherwise differing label versions for the same drug
- Easily identify search terms as they appear in the original text
- Visually compare multiple labels across desired sections, with differences between sections highlighted automatically
The recently updated DOC™ Label 2.0 version expands upon the existing DOC™ Label platform with the addition of over 5,600 drug labels from the United Kingdom (UK) and European Union (EU). Upgrades have added the following features to the system:
- Search and compare US and UK labels side by side
- Query using multiple Boolean advanced searches
- Fully map and compare core data sheets (CDS’s) to labels
- Export comparisons with search results to Microsoft Word
- Add custom label section mapping (regional, PLR, SPC, etc.)
- Search Matrix Report (provides “Table of Contents” for search results)
- Compare label versions with “track changes”feature
- Automatic email notification when tracked label is updated.
Below are some screenshots for DOC™ Label. Click each image for a larger view.