Doctor Evidence’s diverse suite of products offers drastic improvements to the accuracy, speed and utility with which clients conduct evidence synthesis and reviews.
- Dynamic. The flexible architecture of each of our solutions accommodates rapid changes in the research landscape: studies can be added or subtracted to a meta-analysis in minutes rather than hours or days; quarterly search updates keep sources current.
- Transparent. The transparency of the system is such that users can follow a single data point from its place in a meta-analysis all the way back to its origin of publication.
- Compliant. Our analytical software is fully compliant to the stated methodology standards of the Institute of Medicine and follows the requirements outlined for a Cochran meta-analysis, keeping you publication-ready at all times.
Our core solutions include the following:
- DOC™ Library. Access references through a central online repository shared across users of a department or organization.
- DOC™ Evidence. Manage and analyze data from clinical studies using a highly structured, enterprise-class data warehouse, including study design fields, author definitions, characteristics, endpoints, statistical data and more.
- DOC™ Create. Utilize evidence reports from the DOC™ Evidence and DOC™ LMS solutions to build and export deliverables within an online, collaborative workspace.
- DOC™ Label. Quickly search and highlight keywords in FDA labels for different therapies or different label versions for the same therapy.
- DOC™ NHANES. Analyze data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) through a user-friendly interface.
- Partnered Consulting. Work with Doctor Evidence and its partners to create deliverables custom-tailored to individual clients’ needs.